Friday, December 29

Christmas Fun at New Paris, IN

Here are some random photos of us at Josh's mom's house this week.

Josh, Jamie, Dan, Zeeke, Jessi, Andrew, Olivia, and Nate.

A little DDR fun. I'm not that good at it, but people laugh when I try, so that's good.


Jessi, my brother Dan's wife, and Jamie.
Somehow the kids never seem to look at the camera.


You may wonder what in the world is going on. And I would too if I wasn't in the picture. We're attempting to swat a ball out of a tree. It took us only two tries to get it. How many Hilty's does it take....?


Olivia. That baby doll is the new tickle-me doll...you pick it up, and it tickles you.
Okay, just kidding.


Zeeke. He reminds me of what I think God was trying to do 2,000 years ago. Send us a present in His Son, Jesus. Have we taken the bow off the top and said, "Thanks God"?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! Oh, and your new kitty is tooo cute! :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures...and adorable cat...I am sure she will be lots of fun.

Happy New Year!
Michelle

Jewel said...

How fun. I am sad to have missed out on watching DDR take place. Also, the kitten IS quite adorable. =) Miss you two. Love you. Jewel.