Saturday, October 28

What IS That Nursery For???

I guess our last post was a little ambiguous as to our nursery situation. I'm trying to think of a way to lead you all on so you think we're having a little Hilty, but it's not coming to me. No, there is no announcement to be made. The nursery in question is our church's nursery. Sorry to keep you all guessing...although that is kinda funny. When the day comes, there will be no guessing. And hopefully we'll be able to call all of you instead of just posting it online.

Anyway, thanks for wondering... If you read this between now and Sunday, pray for our services. I'm giving a salvation message, and I know there are unsaved people who will be attending. Thanks and God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha..I figured it was the church nursery, but I thought I would make sure:) Can you tell I'm excited about a little Hilty?!?