Wednesday, October 22

Tummytown

For those who have facebook, this isn't anything new. For those who don't, we're starting to shop for baby stuff (already stocking up on diapers). Our due date is April 24, one day before our 5-year anniversary. One of the teens in our youth group said we could have a candle-lit hospital dinner together. We'll see about that, but we're really excited about becoming parents! We heard the heartbeat yesterday and we go back in four weeks for a second visit, which will hopefully include and ultrasound. More to come later.

5 comments:

Jewel said...

I'm really really excited for you guys!!!

Stephen and Michelle said...

Congrats again!!
Michelle

Allie said...

yAY!

Unknown said...

congrats josh! you will be a great father! i can't believe you've almost been married for 5 years...seems like just yesterday i was at your wedding. :)

Nata said...

Hey, Jamie - You probably don't remember me, but I was on the Bethany team in 2002 that you guys were with in Table Rock. I actually have a picture up on my wall of the BBC, SWU and IWU teams that were there those weeks, and it brings back lots of great feelings.

Anyway, I was on another IWUian's blog, and there was a link to yours, so I thought I'd stop over and say "hi"!

Renata